Friday, June 12, 2009

What's Your Favorite Room in the House?



Do you have a favorite room in your home? I suppose when I was younger I would have said, "My room." Or I may have said, "The TV room." I'm not sure what my favorite room is now. But my husband, Garrett, has a favorite room: the closet in one of the spare bedrooms. I knew he was a bit strange when I married him...but I didn't know he would get stranger with every passing year of marriage! It was on May 30th, our first wedding anniversary, that he suggested he turn the closet into a study area. Now, he spends most of his time sitting in the closet studying. He laminated a white poster board, which he put up on the wall of the closet. He uses it to write equations on and work out calculus problems. Sometimes he studies so hard that he forgets to eat! Just in case you don't believe me, I have posted some pictures on the blog for proof. Whenever I come home and the house is very quiet and there's no sign of Garrett, I think to myself, "I guess he's in the closet again." Yep.

1 comment: