Sunday, June 7, 2009

Supply and Demand at 7000 feet


Kylie and I drove to Flagstaff this weekend to pick up my brother Jordan (pictured) from Boys State -- a sort of mock government convention for juniors in high school. Here's a snippet from the Boys State official website:

"At American Legion Boys State, participants are exposed to the rights and privileges, the duties and the responsibilities of a franchised citizen. The training is objective and practical with city, county and state governments operated by the students elected to the various offices. Activities include legislative sessions, court proceedings, law enforcement presentations, assemblies, bands, chorus and recreational programs."

I didn't intend the photo of Jordan to be some kind of commentary on the economy or student life. I just thought it would be a funny picture to take.

I was impressed with the air in Flagstaff. It was very nice.

1 comment:

  1. yea! you have a blog that I don't have to remember the password to. I am excited! Did you see Zach singing on my blog? Check it out it is pretty priceless. love you tons!

    ReplyDelete