Friday, May 27, 2011

San Francisco!

Me and the seals at Pier 39
The TransAmerica Building (pyramid shaped)
Famous old carousel at Pier 39
A bunch of trolleys
I didn't show up well in the picture...but the Golden Gate Bridge is off in the distance

I attended the California Association and Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) Conference from May 12th-14th. While I spent the majority of my days at the Northcentral University booth talking about the Marriage and Family Therapy program we offer, I did go into the city of San Francisco on evening. Myself and my colleague from Northcentral rode the "BART" (Bay Area Rapid Transit) and then walked to Pier 39. It was quite a walk from the BART station! We were smarter and took a street car back to the BART. My favorite part was the mini donuts and the delicious salmon and sour dough bread dinner I had. Here are some pictures from that outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment