Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




After a busy holiday season, things are winding down and I decided to take a few minutes to write an update letter and to write a blog post. 

First is an updated picture of our garden. The carrots are almost ready to eat; everyday there are 2 or so pods of peas ready to eat, and we've been snacking on lettuce occasionally (as you know from a previous post). The broccoli and onions still have a few more weeks before they will be ready to eat.

I also thought I would include a picture of our little Christmas tree...complete with Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate underneath it!!! My parents brought the hot chocolate down from Canada with them. I LOVE Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate! If any of the people reading this blog ever go to Canada, take my advice and eat at a Tim Horton's! I really like their donuts (in my opinion, donuts from Tim Horton's taste much better than any of the donuts I have eaten in the U.S.A.) and their hot chocolate. 

The bottom picture is of Garrett and I at a church Christmas dance in December for young married couples. It felt nice to get dressed up! It was the first time Garrett and I danced since our wedding reception. Needless to say, we both have to work on our dancing skills. In spite of that, we had a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment